Many people hesitate when they hear the words “clinical trial,” mostly because they don’t know enough about the benefits and details of the process. There are plenty of great reasons to join the fight; here are just six of those reasons:
- Being part of a clinical trial is an important step in the fight against disease. We need people like you (or your spouse or parent) to help us in bringing new drugs to market. Did you know that a new medicine for Alzheimer’s disease has not been seen in 13 years? It’s time we banded together!
- Take control of your healthcare and be an active participant. Many patients and their caregivers can feel like they are victims of circumstance, asking why me? By being part of a clinical trial, you are active, aligning yourself with the medical community and offering your help in developing solutions for not only yourself, but others like you and future generations.
- Get specialty care at no additional cost. Our team of experts can fill in some of the blanks left by other providers. As leaders in the field of Alzheimer’s research, we are intimately involved with all aspects of the disease from diagnosis to progression to options for treatment. You also get VIP treatment for free. Trials need comprehensive data sets so the research clinic will be keeping a very close watch on your overall health – both because they care AND because it is demanded within the trial guidelines.
- Become better educated. By participating in a clinical trial, you will become better informed and become a true partner with your physician. You’ll get the latest support and information about your condition, as the medical staff will not only answer questions, but will share with you the latest publications and medical advances that relate to your situation.
- Be a leader. Be a leader in your community! Our staff can help you navigate through the process and answer any questions you may have. The entire medical community appreciates the medical heroes who partner with us to make new treatments possible for others, maybe even your own children.
- Gain access. You could potentially gain access to new drug therapies that are not available to the general public.
Learn more about how you can be a medical hero and research tomorrow’s treatments today. call 770-817-9200.